I’m so excited to share with you that I have now started selling DIY printable wedding templates. These can be downloaded instantly after purchase and filled in yourself. You don’t even need special software! Just a little time. Here’s how it works:
1. Browse the available templates here.
2. Once you have found something perfect for your wedding, add it to the cart and check out. You will be able to pay via PayPal and credit/debit card. In this example I will be using a red key invitation.
3. After purchase you will receive an email with your download. Please check your spam folder if you do not see it!
4. Open the PDF file with Adobe Reader. You will see highlighted fields where you can type in your own wording. You can save it and even do multiple versions in other languages!
5. Print it out on your home printer on your choice of paper, or take it to a copy shop. In the USA you can try Kinkos and in South Africa you can try Kodak and Postnet.
6. Now you just need to cut it out along the dotted lines. Use a craft knife and steel ruler. It will be quicker and produce better results.
If you don’t have time to print and cut it yourself, you can use this USA-based company that will do it for you!
7. Place your invitations in envelopes and send!
Wedding invitation templates are an affordable way to do your stationery, and it’s fun to do too! Browse my store here.